International security screening service
- ID Verification Service
- Credit check service
- National criminal record check service
- International screening service
- International security screening service
- Exit Interview Service
- Professional accreditation and credential verification service
- Candidate reference verification service
- Bankruptcy check service
- Fingerprinting service
- eReference online reference check service
- Education verification service
- Civil Litigation Record service
- Employment history verification service
- Driving Abstract (MVR) Service
- Media background check service
Mintz Global Screening offers you personalized support in your recruitment process by determining if your candidates are listed on various government watch lists maintained by global authorities.
Leaving this process to our screening experts ensures that you benefit from a tailored service that enables you to quickly obtain answers to questions regarding your applicants' background.
Hire trustworthy employees
Benefit from information gathered on a global scale
Work with agents who will provide you with reliable information
Get in touch with our international security screening specialists.
Why use our international security screening service?
International security screening is becoming a priority for security-sensitive companies.
The International Security report (commonly referred to as the "terrorist watch list") reveals whether an individual can be found on any government watch lists for known or suspected activities involving terrorism, money laundering or other illicit activities. The search includes all "official" watch lists in Canada and the United States in addition to many other international watch lists.
In short, you will quickly find out if a candidate has ever been under government scrutiny for having been associated in any way with terrorist or criminal activities.
Why choose the Mintz international security screening service?
With over 95 years of experience in the background check industry, Mintz Global Screening has the expertise to offer personalized and highly reliable services. This is principally due to our extremely rigorous investigative methods, along with a consultative approach. It is no coincidence that we are now recognized as leaders in our industry.
When choosing our international security screening service, you will benefit from unique advantages:
- International search on various government watch lists
- Includes the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals list and the OSFI Canadian Sanctions List
- Short processing time
- Results available in real time on our secure website
Would you like to learn more about our international security screening service?
If you would like to learn more about how our screening experts ensure that your candidates are not linked to terrorist groups or other criminal activities, do not hesitate to contact us!